Family Support Service Task
Part One: Program Info:
Name of Program: Peninsula Family YMCA Preschool/Childcare
2. Address: (Main Office) 4390 Valeta Streets & (Preschool) 4425 Valeta Street
San Diego, CALIFORNIA 92107
2. Phone Number: (619) 226-8888
* Office Hours: Mon-Fri 5: 30am-9: 00pm, Sitting 7: 00 a. meters. -6: 00 p. meters., Sun 15: 00 a. m. -6: 00 g. m. Childcare hours differ by internet site according to community and school demands. Generally, this program runs coming from 6: 30 a. meters. until college begins and resumes following school dismisses until 6: 00 s. m., including minimum days and nights.
5. The Peninsula Family YMCA Preschool/Childcare is actually a nonprofit corporation that has a preschool and a young child care plan available to kids before and after college. They provide actions to kids that are designed to spark a child's imagination and encourage life-long positive values of caring, honesty, value, and responsibility. The Peninsula Family YMCA bases all their philosophy within the fundamental perception that children learn greatest when their very own work is meaningful and integrate every area of program through immediate explorations and long-term projects. Children at the Peninsula Family members YMCA are viewed as protagonists in their learning and are prompted to operate collaboration with their peers to co-construct fresh theories and ideas. The role of their teachers is usually to extend and deepen kid's ideas and theories. Through careful statement, documentation, thoughtful questions and deep glare, their instructors work in alliance with the children to work out curriculum, expand thinking and develop research.
Research has shown that early encounters in courses such as The Peninsula Family YMCA Preschool, improve children's skills to develop socially, intellectually and emotionally ahead of they enter into kindergarten, and that children whom attended top quality preschool like the YMCA's could have more successful academics careers and develop the social abilities necessary to conform more easily for an elementary school environment. The Peninsula YMCA can be committed to creating high-quality, imaginative, dynamic, educational programs for children, families and educators.
Eligibility Criteria for Services:
2. The membership and enrollment criteria to get services requires that all nursery forms always be completed and received by the YMCA business office 2 times prior to starting this program. Children must be toilet-trained, satisfy age requirements, and availableness is limited to space. Repayments must be paid monthly throughout the Automatic Bank Transfer System or on the net by the twenty fifth of each month and the first month payment is due upon registration.
2. Fees for both the Preschool and before/after school Child Care usually do not include Institution Holidays and vary based on the number of days that they attend and whether or not they really are a member of the YMCA or possibly a non-member. Payment specifics can be viewed below.
Length of time
| Month-to-month Fee
a few Days| $231 / $287
3 Days| $181 / $227
a couple of days
| $149 / $176
Number of People Dished up:
* The Peninsula Friends and family YMCA Preschool/Childcare serves about 600 kids. This number does not include different services the YMCA gives to children.
* The Peninsula Family members YMCA Preschool serves kids ages approximately for five and the before/after school Daycare serves kids ages 5-12 years old.
* The Peninsula Family YMCA Preschool/Childcare serves the areas of Stage Loma, Sea Beach, Midway, Mission Seashore, & Pacific Beach. Certain sites can be looked at below.
| Permit #
Silver Gate Elementary
1421 Venice St, 92107
Ocean Beach front Elementary
4741 Santa Monica Ave, 92107
2930 Barnard St, 92110
3120 Talbot St, 92106
Referrals to Other Courses: