UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE OF GREATER LONDON
EE2G - Design Record
THE GREAT EGG RACE
twenty-five. 01. 2012
Table of Contents
The Group Contract3
History of cellular robots: 4
The history of the line-following programs: 5
Recurring a sophisticated projects upon line-following robots or line-following based programs: 5
Group Management Structure9
Name of the Robot9
Technological Options, Essential Review and Final Design Choice10
Report on the Frame12
Review of the Wheels12
Technological Options, Important Review and Final Design Choice14
The Control Unit: 14
The chosen microcontroller and the reasons: PIC16F64815
Stepper Motors Device: 16
The Driver Unit16
Technological Options, Critical Review and Final Design and style Choice18
Strange or even number of sensors18
The Number of Sensors18
The design in which the detectors are put together18
The angle in the V19
How does the program operate? 19
Time Management plan22
Very conceivable, low cost and manageable risks24
The strategies we have especially come up with intended for the Automatic robot project25
Pieces Wish List26
The Group Contract
As a group, EGM had one target, to create life to ICKI. This may not happen good results . cooperation and hard work. Simply by signing this contract you declare:
5. EGM can do the tasks they can be responsible for by the internal deadline decided.
5. If EGM had virtually any problems fulfilling any of their responsibilities they should inform the group innovator in advance.
* EGM should certainly back up all of their group buddies in sudden and hard situations.
* EGM should trust all their group friends for their capacity for doing their own responsibilities even so this does not signify they cannot claim their view and tips.
* While the work break up has been determined when the entire group had been together, EGM is prohibited to complain about the inconsistency inside the work division among the people of the group.
* In any case when every one of the group users cannot be able to agree on one particular subject they may have to depend votes. In the event that they tie they will need to ask a person's opinion every single group member trusts. (Or they can switch a coin alternatively. )
5. If EGM wants to alter any of the ideas, they should discuss it with the rest of the group first. They can be not allowed to accept doing some thing and do it in their personal way without a group arrangement.
* EGM is responsible for going to all the conferences unless there is a convincing reason not doing so.
In the event any of the group members disobeys any of the claims above, the rest of the group has got the right to lessen their draw upon agreement.
Delaram SharifiZhanar Samayeva
Hedieh Ekhlasi Xun Liu
The purpose of this initial statement is to survey the created plan made in order to complete the presented Robot Project. This project is given to entire second year and the purpose of the project is to design and construct a great autonomous automatic robot that should follow the dark collection track over a light history. First there is an overview on the line follower robots in literary works review, The aims, aims and requirements will follow the review. Literature Review
The line-following automated programs are categorized under the " Mobile RobotsвЂќ. Mobile Automated programs are the automated programs which do not have a fixed foundation; they can move about and do not actually stand for one position. These kinds of programs are fairly important as it is known in this section of the article from Wikipedia's Mobile robot is stated listed below: " Mobile robots would be the focus of quite a lot of current research and almost every major university has more than one labs that focus on portable robot exploration. Mobile software are...
Referrals: Online Files:
* FUNDAMENTAL ROBOT MECHANICS TUTORIALS, (2005-1012)
S. Watts. Nawawi, M. N. Ahmad, J. They would. S Osman (2008). " Real-Time Control
of a Two Wheeled Inverted Pendulum Mobile phone Robot
5. Ooi, Abundant Chi (2003). " Handling a Two-Wheeled Autonomous RobotвЂќ.
* Ong, Yin Chee; Abidin, M. S. N (2006). " Design and Development of
Two Wheeled Autonomous Managing RobotвЂќ, Center for Manufactured
(SCOReD 2006), Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA, 27-28 06, 2006.
5. Vivien Coelho; Stanley Liew; Karl Stol; Guangyu Liu (2008).
* JosГ© Miranda (2009), " Application of Kalman Filtering and PID Control
for Direct Inverted Pendulum ControlвЂќ
5. R. Hollis, " BallBots, вЂќ Scientific American, October 2006. Recovered
February four, 2009
of Line Follower Robot, " Computer and Electrical Engineering, 2009.
2. Priyank Patil (2010), " AVR Line Following Software, вЂќ Section of
India. Retrieved Mar 5, 2010. Available at:
* Swope Design. Inc., " Controlling Robots Produced EasyвЂќ, Offered by:
http:// www.Balbots.com, 2004.
2. Miller Philip (2008), " Building a Two Wheeled Controlling RobotвЂќ,
College or university of The southern area of Queensland, Faculty of Engineering and
Surveying. Retrieved November 18, 2009. Available at:
http://eprints. usq. edu. au/6168/