PRIYAM KUMAR SINGH
PRAVEEN KR. SINGH
• Bringing innovative products and services to our 404
million clients, 68% of whom live in emerging
• Improve people's livelihoods and quality lifestyle.
• Help consumers, government authorities and businesses tackle
some of the significant difficulties they face – by
food disadvantages and aging populations, to lack of
use of communications, health care and economical
• Wherever we are going
• In November 2010 we placed a new technique to develop from a strong Vodafone into a even more valuable Vodafone. The approach is motivated by a focus on four important areas of expansion potential: • Data services
Customer appetite for the cellular internet and related providers will be the solitary biggest rider of our organization going forward.
• Emerging markets
Our businesses in The african continent and India are growing strongly while mobile communications are having a transformational influence on people's lives.
• Organization and total communications
Businesses account for a large part of each of our activity and growth through this sector will be driven simply by employees becoming more mobile, gadgets more secure plus the convergence of fixed and wireless marketing communications.
• New services
Machine-to-machine, mobile commerce services and operator payment, amount numerous others, offer exciting new avenues for expansion.
WHAT WILL BE
Selling price plans
Good plans for
To be amount